joi, 16 septembrie 2021

O nouă revistă numismatică din Franța - 16.09.2021 - PDF

Utilizați butonul de Translate din dreapta pagini pentru traducere.

On July 30, I published here the image that would present France's 2021 commemorative 2-euro coin dedicated to the 2024 Olympic Games. Three days later, as you can read in the comments on the same post, Mr. Rodolphe KREMPP, Deputy Commercial Director de la Monnaie de Paris, he "invited" me to withdraw the images since, supposedly, they could not be broadcast until 9 September.

The funny thing about the subject is that those images had been published by themselves for a few moments on their website and then they were deleted. As the one who writes here usually spends several hours a day looking for information, now more because unfortunately I have been sick for almost four months from work, chance made me find them, and of course I published them. They were the ones who had spread them, they couldn't accuse me of publishing them before the date they indicated, if they had already done it.


For you to understand more about the subject, I tell you that they have a kind of informative brochure, "Monnaie News" (not the one seen in the image), which they send to merchants and some friends and the like, announcing their upcoming issues . I have repeatedly asked them to be able to also have this information, respecting of course the dates on which the information may be disseminated, as I certainly do with other Mint, for example with The Perth Mint Australia. The point is, they don't send me anything.

I wrote to them explaining where the images had come from, I also attached a video to them, where it was perfectly appreciated how they had been the first to make them public on July 28. As they had no other to acknowledge that it had been, they asked me on this occasion, please, to withdraw them, something I did, asking in return they will send me information on future broadcasts, which I promised not to publish until the date that they will tell me.

By the way, in the first emails they sent me, before I sent them the video, they even told me that they were going to put the matter in the hands of their legal department, if the images were not removed. In the first place I did not withdraw them, although later I thought that if I did withdraw them and this helped me to have a cordial relationship, in which my only objective was to obtain information, well I would, and I did.

Once the images are removed, I let them know and they thank me, adding that my request for information was passed on to the corresponding department. After this I have asked them again for information and their response is ... silence. I have warned you that French media also had the famous images published that they did not want them to be, the answer being ... silence.

From a personal point of view, the truth is that I do not care if they send me information or not, but if I want to keep you informed, I need it. So, we will continue begging her.

So that you can see from the Monnaie de Paris, that despite everything, "I still love them", I leave you their latest catalog, number 3 of 2021, in which you will find their latest news. You can see or download it by clicking on the image that illustrates this post.
 

Revista in format PDF.

 

Sursa informațiilor aici.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu