miercuri, 26 iulie 2017
Apariţie editorială: 2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000 45th Edition, By Thomas Michael
2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000
By Thomas Michael
Other available formats: EBOOK
Massive in scope and encyclopedic in detail, the 2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 45th edition, provides the most comprehensive reference to 20th century coins on the market.
This tradition-rich catalog is vetted by experts worldwide, providing a global view of the most passionately collected and popular segment of numismatics. Based on the early work of numismatic giants Chester L. Krause and Clifford Mishler, the Standard Catalog is the reference of choice for beginning or serious collectors, researchers, and coin dealers specializing in 20th century coins.
In the current market, with precious metals stable, collectible coin values have settled in to reasonable levels, driving careful collectors to seek out the highest grade coins available. This continuing interest in high-grade, exceptional coins is reflected in the catalog, which now offers more and better-defined values for many countries.
Inside you'll find new MS66, PF67 and PF69 values for coins from the Peoples Republic of China, as well as many redefined PF67 and PF69 values for modern gold coins worldwide.
Extensive yet easily managed, the catalog is organized by country and features:
60,000 actual-size images
Universally used KM reference numbers
Clear descriptions with invaluable detail
Current values for coins listed by date, mintmark, and grade
In addition, listings for coins minted in silver, gold, platinum, and palladium offer key information, including total coin weight, fineness, and actual precious metal weight.
About the Editors
Market Analyst Thomas Michael has served as director of world coin values for all Krause Publications world coin catalogs for the past 30 years. Equipped with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and Master of Arts degree in economics, Michael, who has a lifelong passion for numismatics, has played a critical role in the creation of more than 100 industry-leading references.
Tracy L. Schmidt worked for several years in the numismatic auction business before joining the Numismatics team at Krause Publications. She has an extensive editorial background in the field and serves as the lead editor for a number of reference catalogs.
Author/Speaker/Editor Thomas Michael
ISBN 13 9781440247972
Number Of Pages 2384
Sursa informaţiilor: http://www.shopnumismaster.com/2018-standard-catalog-of-world-coins-1901-2000?utm_source=emedia_blast&utm_campaign=snum-kbo-hs-170724&utm_content=958350_SHP_NUM170724&utm_medium=email
Din aceeaşi colecţie:
1. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, 22nd Edition By Maggie Judkins
2. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money - Specialized Issues, 12th Edition By George S. Cuhaj
3. Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money, 35th Edition By Maggie Judkins, Editor; William Brandimore, Market Analyst
4. Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money, 34th Edition By George S. Cuhaj
5. U.S. Coins & Currency Warman's Companion, 3rd Edition By Arlyn G. Sieber
6. Recomandări editoriale: cataloage numismatice
Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1601-1700 6th Edition By George S. Cuhaj and Thomas Michael
Standard Catalog of World Coins 1701-1800 THE Reference to 18th Century World Coins By George S. Cuhaj
Standard Catalog of World Coins 1801-1900, 8th Edition By Thomas Michael
7. The 2017 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 44th edition
8. 2017 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 2001-Date 11th Edition By Thomas Michael
9. Coin of the Year Celebrating Three Decades of the Best in Coin Design and Craftsmanship By Donald Scarinci
10. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, notes issued between 1368 and 1960, ed. 12 şi 13
11. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, 1961 - present, ed. 14
12. Recomandare editorială: Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000, ed. 37 şi 42
13. 2017 North American Coins & Prices A Guide to U.S., Canadian and Mexican Coins By David C. Harper, editor; Richard Giedroyc & Thomas Michael, market analysts
14. 2017 U.S. Coin Digest, 15th Edition
15. Strike It Rich with Pocket Change, 4th edition Error Coins Bring Big Money By Brian Allen & Ken Potter
16. Strike it Rich with Silver in Coin Rolls By David J. Conway
17. Illustrated Coin Dating Guide for the Eastern World By Albert Galloway
18. Standard Catalog of United States Tokens Download Duo By Russel Rulau
19. Gold Coins of the World From ancient times to the present By Arthur L. Friedberg and Ira S. Friedberg
20. A Guide & Checklist - World Notgeld 1914-1947 (CD) By Courtney L. Coffing
21. 2016 North American Coins & Prices, 25th Edition eBook By David C. Harper
22. 2016 Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000 43rd Edition By George S. Cuhaj
23. 2016 Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001-Date, 10th Edition By George S. Cuhaj, Thomas Michael
24. Warman's Coins and Paper Money eBook Identification and Price Guide, 6th Edition By Arlyn G. Sieber
25. Coins and Paper Money of Panama
26. Canadian Coin Digest, 2nd Edition CD By George Cuhaj & Thomas Michael
27. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, General Issues, 16th Edition 1368-1960 By Tracy L. Schmidt
28. 2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000 45th Edition, By Thomas Michael
29. 2018 U.S. Coin Digest, 16th Edition By David C. Harper, Editor; Richard Giedroyc, Market Analyst
30. Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, 1961-Present, 23rd Edition, By Tracy Schmidt
31. 2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 2001-Date 12th Edition, By Thomas Michael
32. 2018 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000 45th Edition, By Thomas Michael