sâmbătă, 4 februarie 2017

Noi monede comemorative emise de Vatican - 04.02.2017

Utilizați butonul de Translate din dreapta pagini pentru traducere.

Today is a day of news and a lot of work for me, but I do it with pleasure so that you are well informed. Let's see the second commemorative 2-euro coin to be issued by the Vatican in 2017 dedicated to the "1950th Anniversary of the martyrdom of St. Peter and St. Paul." It will also feature BU and Proof versions. 



I have to thank again my friend DJ Blue who sent me the image. 

Sursa informaţiilor aici.

Our friend DJ Blue just sent me the first image of the commemorative 2-euro coin that the Vatican issues this year dedicated to the "Centenary of the Apparitions of Fatima". As usual it will be broadcast in two qualities BU and Proof.




Sursa informaţiilor aici.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu